Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day and My Best Friend's Wedding!

Hey all! I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with all the excitement and giddiness that I normally feel on this wonderful day of L-O-V-E! For me, having been single every Valentine's Day in the last 22 years, I usually end up focusing on the kids in my life. Since I am such a kid at heart anyway, it isn't hard for me! I was able to visit my student teaching class today and see their glowing eyes of excitement on this heart-warming holiday! My kids *ahem* students definitely light up my life! While we are on the topic of love, it is so hard to believe that my best friend, Lauren got married almost a year ago! I was so proud and honored to be standing right next to her as her Maid of Honor on her big day! Her wedding colors were yellow and gray, a great modern combination! For Lauren's bridal shower, I made this card:




I hope you are able to find some inspiration from this card, either for the love of your life or for weddings in the near future! It fits any color combo, and is not the ordinary stamped card with a boarder. If you can't tell already, this is probably my favorite card. ever. 

Happy card making! :)
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment